Short-Term Medical & ACA
Premier Insurance Partners has become a leader for Short-Term Medical and ACA products.
We have all of the carriers and products that you need to service your clients who do not currently have group insurance and are not old enough for Medicare.
We offer great commissions that will allow you to increase your income substantially as you sell these products.
We offer the products, tools, and agent support for you to easily sell to any clients under the age of 65, so you no longer have to refer that business elsewhere!
For information on carriers and products available in your licensed states, please call us now to discuss which options will work best for you and your customers.
Product Offering Advantages:
- Carriers with massive name recognition
- Access to some of the largest networks in the industry
- Short-Term medical plan durations from 30 days to 3 years
- ACA plans that offer $0 Premiums for Bronze and Silver Plans
- Flexible Coverage that focuses on the specific needs of your clients
- Ancillary/Supplemental products – Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Accident Dental, Vision
- Average Short Term Medical commissions per application = $792 in your pocket
- Many More features!
- ACA Online Contract
- IHC Contract Request
- National General Contract Request
- Pivot Contract
- United Health One Contract Request
Take advantage of our bonus program for Short-Term Medical!
When you contract with Premier Insurance Partners and write 5 applications for Short Term Medical, you will receive a bonus of $500, in addition to the commissions that you will receive for each policy.
Call today for more information on this contest.
[popup_trigger id="1084" tag="h3" classes="mypopup"][/popup_trigger]
Clicking third-party links will open a new tab and will take you away from PIP1.com. Premier Insurance Partners, LLC does not control the linked sites’ content or link.
For agent use only. Not for use with consumers. Plan features vary by product. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Not affiliated with the United States government or the federal Medicare program.