- How Top Producers are Selling Indexed UL
- Best Tax Ideas for Transferring Qualified Money and Annuities
- How Top Medicare Advantage Agents Maximize the Non-AEP
- Universal Life “Sale Concept Playbook”
- Indexed UL: How Top Producers Use It
- Basics of Indexed UL
- Tax Deductible vs. Tax Free – the benefits of life insurance vs qualified plans
- 25 New Annuity Prospects Per Month – The Best Annuity Seminar: 2017-08-10 10.01 More Annuity Prospects.mp4
- Maximize Annuity Income – Win More Annuity Premium by Creating the Maximum Income!
- Retirement Annuity Selling System
- North American Elite Annuities
- Income Annuities for 2018 (PHX)
- Income Riders Made Simple
- FIAs for Accumulation
- Medicare Advantage News for 2019 (May)
- Our 2018 Top Selling FIA for Income (PHX)
- Two New FIAs – Earn return even in Down Years!
- New Athene Fixed Indexed Agility Annuity
- New Income FIA (Am Eq) – a best seller!
- New FIA Tailored to Senior Perspective
- Top Selling FIA (Athene)
- New Nassau Annuities
- 5 Characteristics of Extreme Annuity Producers
- Easily Sell Big Life Insurance Premium by Solving the IRA Delimma
- American Equity
- Big Bonus, Big Rollup Annuity
- 5 Keys to Top Annuity Sales
- Medicare Advantage and MACRA 2020
- New, Accumulation FIA – High Caps, High Commission
- Add an RIA to your Business
- Extreme Producers: Their Insight and Secrets
See our Training Page for excellent resources.
Clicking third-party links will open a new tab and will take you away from PIP1.com. Premier Insurance Partners, LLC does not control the linked sites’ content or link.
For agent use only. Not for use with consumers. Plan features vary by product. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Not affiliated with the United States government or the federal Medicare program.
This website is designed to provide general information on Insurance products, including Annuities. It is not, however, intended to provide specific legal or tax advice and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties or to promote, market, or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Please note that Premier Insurance Partners, LLC, its affiliated companies, and their representatives and employees do not give legal or tax advice. Encourage your clients to consult their tax advisor or attorney.